Winter Snowy Owl Plantable Herb Seed Card
These greeting cards feature our original illustration of a snowy owl (Bubo scandiacus) with American holly (Ilex opaca) and black spruce (Picea mariana). They are printed on white seeded paper made from post-consumer waste. Embedded in this plantable paper is a mix of herb seeds: parsley, chive, and basil.
- A2 Size / 4.25 x 5.5 in / 10.8 x 14 cm
- Recycled kraft envelope included
- Folded and blank inside
- Planting instructions and seed list on the back
- 2 year shelf life for best germination
- Non-GMO seeds are considered safe and non-invasive for planting in the USA, Canada, and EU
- For best results, store in a cool, dry place
10% of profits are donated to LGBTQ+ and ecological organizations.
Illustration by Vincent Frano and Isa Wang.
How to Plant
To plant your card, cover it with 1/8” of soil in full to partial sun and keep it moist until the seeds establish. With proper care, sprouts will emerge in 4-6 days—your easiest DIY project ever.
You can rest easy knowing that all seeds are non-GMO and considered safe and non-invasive for planting in the USA, Canada, and EU.