Garden City Essentials is a small woman-owned brick & mortar and online shop located in St. Catharines, Ontario. We offer a safe and inclusive space to shop for natural skincare, wellness and lifestyle products you can feel good about.
In our commitment to reducing our environmental impact we:
• Curate low waste products that don’t compromise on quality
• Partner with independent brands who share our passion for well-being and sustainability
• Use eco-friendly packaging and shipping materials for all orders
• Offer our customers free access to our Terracycle zero-waste recycling boxes
• Carry many bulk/refillable everyday products
• Partner with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every purchase
SERVING OUR NIAGARA + ONLINE COMMUNITIES SINCE 2017
From our tiny shop that was once an alley in downtown St. Catharines, Garden City Essentials is now a bright and welcoming space bringing you natural products to elevate your daily routines and make you feel good.
WE AIM TO MAKE CONSCIOUS SHOPPING EASIER FOR EVERYONE
Our promise to you:
• A safe and inclusive space that is calm and welcoming
• A thoughtfully curated, diverse and accessible product collection
• A warm and supportive customer service experience
• Quality, clean effective products for your skin, body and home
About our founder:
Jolene began formulating natural skincare products in 2012 as both a creative outlet and a means to ensure the products she was using were clean. Garden City Essentials was born in her kitchen from the beautiful botanical ingredients she sourced to create her small batch soaps and skincare products.
In 2017, after completing studies in Holistic Nutrition, Jolene decided to open the natural lifestyle shop she needed in her life in downtown St. Catharines. From selling at local markets, to a sweet brick & mortar and online shop, Jolene feels immensely grateful and privileged to continue building relationships with an amazing community of customers and eco-conscious brands.