Hydrating Rescue Balm
Soothe and soften rough and dry skin
Province Apothecary Hydrating Rescue Balm is the ultimate in dry skin therapy. This rich, hydrating balm for your hands and body melts into skin to protect and repair dry skin. They have reformulated their fan favourite Rescue Balm to make it more squeezable, hydrating, effective and vegan!
Why it's special:
- Use it daily all over the body to protect against and alleviate chapping, cracking, and roughness due to dryness. It’s perfect for hands, feet, elbows, and any other areas in need of extra care.
- This product is gentle enough for babies and even the most sensitive skin.
- We have replaced beeswax with sunflower wax and added Mango Butter to the base of the balm which not only improves the texture and application of the product, but enhances the hydrating and reparative properties of the balm.
- We have added Hyaluronic Acid which helps smooth skin, soften lines, and protects and deeply hydrates the skin.
How to Use:
- Scan the QR on your product package for a quick how-to tutorial and additional info.
- Natural separation may occur. Gently massage the tube before use.
- Apply generously to affected areas of skin as often as needed, for instant relief and long-lasting hydration.
- Product is grainy, as you apply it to warm skin, all graininess will melt into your skin.
- Use daily as needed.
- Store in a cool place.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil* (and) Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Tocopherol.
*Certified organic/Certifié biologique
60g / 2.12 OZ