Bulk Laundry Soda /100g
Concentrated Laundry Detergent
BYOC to the shop or purchase a mason jar for this bulk offering
Bulk cost breakdown: 1 scoop = 16g = $0.19/load
Just when you thought washing your family’s underwear couldn’t get more exciting, Nellie’s made a Laundry Detergent that’s truly perfect for every household. Doing loads of laundry never sounded so good!
Made with only four ingredients, Laundry Soda is a highly concentrated formula that dissolves quickly in cold or hot water and is septic safe. Most importantly, it rinses completely clear, leaving your skin and the environment as spotless as your clothes. So don’t worry - even your mother-in-law will approve!
Free from: SLS, SLES, gluten, phosphates, chlorine, fragrance, optical brighteners, and solid synthetics.
WHY POWDER? Liquid detergents are made up largely of water. At Nellie’s, we don’t think selling and moving water around the planet is a very good idea. The fact is, more cleaning power can be packed into a smaller space using powder.
How to use:
- Use one tablespoon (approx. 15g) of Laundry Soda for each regular sized load.
- Wash according to instructions on garments.
- Always test on garments that may bleed or fade.
- Nellie's Laundry Soda is safe for HE and standard washing machines.
- Use the machine's dispenser or add right into the drum.
Ingredients: Sodium Carbonate, Linear Alcohol Ethoxylate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Metasilicate