Hare Sponge Cloth
The original Ten and Co. plastic free dishcloth, the Swedish Sponge Cloth, in an original Hare print!
- One cloth can replace the use of up to 40+ rolls of paper towel
- Cuts plastic waste from landfills
- Absorbs 15x its weight in liquid [up to 3/4 of a cup]
- Quick-drying and naturally anti-bacterial
- Washing machine and dishwasher safe
- Fully compostable in both a home and industrial compost
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in Sweden
Both functional and sustainable—the Ten and Co. Swedish Sponge Cloth is the ultimate eco-friendly kitchen accessory.
Depending on use, your sponge cloth can last anywhere from 6-12 months. Once your dishcloth has reached the end of its lifecycle, it can easily be composted in a home or industrial compost, leaving zero waste behind!
+ Made from repurposed cellulose [wood pulp] from FSC-certified forests and cotton offcuts from the textile industry
+ Printed using toxic-free, water-based dyes
+ Washing machine and dishwasher safe
+ Rinse after use each use and squeeze out excess water
+ Lay flat to dry in an open area
Tip | If your sponge cloth gets caught in the dryer and shrinks, wet it, and it will slowly go back to its original size