Stain Remover Stick
Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover works on grass, red wine, ketchup, blood, grease, underarm stains, and so much more– Even the most stubborn stains are washed away.
Buncha Farmers Stain Remover is made with all-natural, biodegradable ingredients, with no artificial dyes or perfumes, just the fresh, clean scent of natural eucalyptus and the deodorizing power of litsea.
*NOTE If you encounter a very stubborn stain like blueberry or a baked in stain, you might have to apply the stain remover a couple of times or work at it by hand. it should start to fade and fade until you get it out.
- Cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash, it will energize your laundry load.
- Clean your shoes or remove the ink of your leather jacket or purse.
- Melt in Hot water and just spray or rub on carpet surfaces or car seats to get rid of stains and grime.
- You Know the dirt that builds up on your nylon jacket around the cuffs well Presto! it's gone with the natural stain remover.
- Removes mold from surfaces especially in your fridge.
- IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO USE HOT WATER WHEN USING BY HAND OR PREPPING FOR THE WASH
coconut oil, vegetable soya oil, canola oil, litsea cubeba essential oil, lemon essential oil, lye, water and enhanced with borax to soften the water and aid the cleaning process.