Ka-fuh (pronounced "ka-fu") is the scent of blossoms in the wind.
Imagine sunlight filtering through the branches and leaves of a cool forest after a rain shower, as the mild scent of blossoms wafts softly in the air.
Ka-fuh is made from carefully selected fine ingredients by incense craftspeople. Ka-fuh incenses have no bamboo core so you will enjoy the true fragrance of the pure incense without the burning wood odor.
Incense box contains 50 sticks (approximately 5 inches long) and comes with mini ceramic holder.
Hinoki has the fresh and tranquil scent of a cypress forest.
- Key note: Hinoki (Cypress)
- No bamboo core, clean burning, pure scent
- Box includes a ceramic tile burner
- For refreshment, relaxation, reading, listening music, sleeping
- Very little smoke when burning
- Burn time: approx 25 minutes