Brush with Bamboo Toothbrush
Every part of this product is plant-based: bristles, handle, wrapper, and box.
- Soft bristles are made from a base of castor bean oil. Bristles made in USA.
- The handle is made from Certified 100% Organic Bamboo (certified by CERES of Germany).
- The wrapper around the toothbrush is plant-based and home compostable.
- The box encasing the toothbrush is made from paper – no tape or glue is used.
- Your bamboo toothbrushes can be used for just as long as plastic toothbrushes.
- USDA Certified Biobased. Green American Certified. Certified Organic Bamboo. Vegan. BPA-Free. Natural and Non-toxic.
Over 4.7 billion plastic toothbrushes that will never biodegrade are dumped in landfills and oceans every year worldwide. Founded on the belief that little changes can make a big difference for our health and the planet, Brush with Bamboo’s goal is to replace plastic toothbrushes with the ecological bamboo alternative.
Purchasing an alternative like Brush with Bamboo is a vote for non toxic sustainable materials. Every piece of plastic ever created is still in existence. The plastic pollution crisis is so severe that 5 gyres of floating plastic, each the size of the United States, have swelled up in our oceans. Your support allows us to develop ever-better ecological options to help reduce plastic waste.